ADT Security Services - Fast Facts
- ADT is the largest single provider of electronic security services to more than six million commercial, government and residential customers throughout North America.
- ADT's total security solutions include intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance, access control, critical condition monitoring, health and elder care monitoring, electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification and integrated systems.
- ADT was founded 131 years ago.
ADT Service and Installation:
- ADT installs more than 80 security systems each hour, or more than one a minute.
- ADT has more than 6,000 installers and service technicians nationwide.
ADT helps protect families, businesses and communities:
- In 2004, ADT responded to more than 50,000 crimes in progress.
- ADT interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country.
ADT's Customer Monitoring Centers:
- ADT has four Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) strategically located throughout the United States, linked to create one virtual nationwide monitoring platform.
- The CMCs act on more than 29 million alarm signals each year
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls daily (inbound/outbound)
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour 24/7
- Handle more than 19 million customer calls per year.
- Handle 3.3 customer transactions every second.
- With the virtual capability of ADT's CMCs, if one monitoring center receives excessive alarm signal traffic or, in a worst-case scenario, becomes nonoperational, all alarm signals can be rerouted to another of ADT's eight centers.
Free Home Security Review
Limited Time Offer!
Promo Code: 691-351
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!