ADT Home Security is for Indiana Residents Who Want the Best
For more than 130 years, ADT has led the way when it comes to home security innovation. Today, you can get Indiana home security from ADT to experience for the first time what it means to have peace of mind. With ADT, you can rest easy knowing that you’re being monitoring by the best security service in the business.
ADT Security Technology: Protecting Indiana Homeowners
When you get a home security system from ADT in Indiana, you get the basic security monitoring components to protect your home from burglary. This includes a wireless digital keypad, entryway sensors, an interior motion detector, a high-decibel alarm, a remote control keychain, a backup battery and an ADT yard sign and window decals. These comprise the platform for your Indiana home security system. But with ADT, you can also get additional home security features depending on which package you choose.
Two-Way Voice Capability
Two-Way Voice technology lets you interact directly with an ADT monitoring professional through an intercom in your digital keypad. The monitoring expert can walk you through your emergency until police arrive. Two-Way Voice is also now available even if you don’t have a landline.
CellGuard® technology makes your security system a truly wireless one. When there is an emergency, your security system links up with ADT’s monitoring centers via cellular signal. This means you can have home security even if you don’t have a landline, but is also means that burglars won’t be able to cut any phone wires.
With Pulse, you can control your security system remotely from your laptop, smartphone or PC even if you aren’t in Indiana. You can also receive security updates when something happens while you are away so you’re always in the loop when it comes to the security of your Indiana home. This is ADT’s next wave of home security innovation.
Are you an Indianapolis resident? Check out ADT in Indianapolis as well.
7 reasons to choose ADT for home security in Indiana
- ADT is America’s #1 security provider and has the best reputation for providing top-flight security systems and monitoring services.
- Having been founded in 1874, ADT has more than 130 years of experience as a company.
- ADT is the largest single provider of electronic security services in Indiana and in the country. More than 6 million government, residential and commercial customers choose ADT to help protect their assets and belongings.
- ADT’s monitoring network is second to none. With 8 interconnected monitoring centers spanning all throughout the United States, there’s always someone to take your call when you need help the most.
- ADT helps you protect the people you love, the things you love and the peace of mind you love.
- At about $1 per day, ADT home security monitoring costs less than a cup of coffee per day. Talk about value!
- ADT monitors your Indiana home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can live in peace and comfort. ADT lets you go to bed each night knowing that what’s important to you is safer than ever before.