ADT Gives Your Home the Level of Protection it Deserves
The safety of your home and family is ADT’s #1 priority. That’s why every ADT monitored wireless security system includes equipment that is backed by the latest technology, and is also easy to use. See for yourself why more than 7 million families choose ADT to help protect their home and loved ones.
Choose ADT. Your Comprehensive Home Security System is Equipped with:
Keychain Remote – Arm and disarm the system from anywhere in the house – or from outside the home with your keychain remote. This pocket-sized remote also features a panic button that will activate your system’s high-decibel alarm siren.
Infrared Motion Detectors – Pet sensitive motion detectors help prevent false alarms. They also trigger your ADT monitored security system if an intruder enters the home.
Digital Keypad – The digital keypad is the main source for operating your home security system. It’s easy to use for all ages, so kids can activate the alarm when they get home from school. It also includes one-touch access for medical and fire emergencies.
ADT Security Window Decals & Yard Signs – Monitored home security systems are three times less likely to be burglarized. Let potential intruders know that your home is backed by the best in the industry with ADT decals and yard signs.
Points of Protection for Doors – Secure the most vulnerable entry points in your home. Protection points serve as sensors for doors and windows throughout the house. When protected entryways are opened, your high-decibel alarm will sound.
High-Decibel Alarm Siren – Alert the local authorities and deter intruders with this high-decibel siren. It’s loud enough to notify the neighbors and is an essential component of your ADT monitored security system.
Professional Installation – Rest easy knowing your ADT system is up and running properly. One of ADT’s certified installers will not only set up your wireless security system, they’ll make sure you understand how to operate all of its functions.
Battery Backup – Keep your system up and running even when there’s a power outage. Battery backup allows your security system to operate for hours after your home loses power.
ADT Installation Day - What to Expect:
When you call ADT today, a home security consultant will schedule an installation appointment for a day and time that fits your schedule.
On installation day, a certified installer will arrive at your home with everything needed to get your security system up and running. The installation process includes mounting the digital keypad where you would like it to go, setting up points of protection on doors and windows and activating the wireless system. Let the installer know if you have any additional concerns or home security needs. At the end of the installation process, you’ll also get a run-through of the system to make sure you know how everything works.
Three Reasons to Choose a Wireless Home Security System:
- They’re backed by the latest technology – Your ADT monitored wireless security system connects your home to six monitoring centers strategically located throughout the U.S. That’s more monitoring than any other home security provider in the nation.
- They’re easier to use – A wireless keychain remote is included with your security system. The remote lets you activate your alarm from practically anywhere in the house, and even from the driveway. It also has a panic button that will activate your home’s high-decibel alarm siren.
- They include top-of-the-line equipment – When you choose a wireless security system from ADT, you’ll also get the latest equipment. Enjoy the added security of protection points for doors and windows, as well as infrared motion detectors.
Join the Millions of Americans Who Trust ADT Monitored Wireless Security Systems:
- Get the best in home security for an affordable price
- Rest easy with a rapid response time you can trust
- Choose the only provider with 131+ years of home security experience
- Get home security monitoring from North America’s largest provider
- Customize the security system for homes, businesses or government buildings
Free Home Security Review
Limited Time Offer!
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!