ADT Security Services - Fast Facts
- ADT is the largest single provider of electronic security services to more than six million commercial, government and residential customers throughout North America.
- ADT's total security solutions include intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance, access control, critical condition monitoring, health and elder care monitoring, electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification and integrated systems.
- ADT was founded 131 years ago.
ADT Service and Installation:
- ADT installs more than 80 security systems each hour, or more than one a minute.
- ADT has more than 6,000 installers and service technicians nationwide.
ADT helps protect families, businesses and communities:
- In 2004, ADT responded to more than 50,000 crimes in progress.
- ADT interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country.
ADT's Customer Monitoring Centers:
- ADT has four Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) strategically located throughout the United States, linked to create one virtual nationwide monitoring platform.
- The CMCs act on more than 29 million alarm signals each year
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls daily (inbound/outbound)
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour 24/7
- Handle more than 19 million customer calls per year.
- Handle 3.3 customer transactions every second.
- With the virtual capability of ADT's CMCs, if one monitoring center receives excessive alarm signal traffic or, in a worst-case scenario, becomes nonoperational, all alarm signals can be rerouted to another of ADT's eight centers.
Limited Time Offer!
Please call us during business hours.
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!
Have Questions? Ready to Learn More?
Our ADT Home Security Consultants Can Help!
Call Now: 1-877-712-7549 Promo Code: 346-888
Business Hours: Monday-Friday – 8am-11pm EST, Saturday – 9am-10pm EST, Sunday – Noon-10pm EST