ADT Security Services - Fast Facts
- ADT is the largest single provider of electronic security services to more than six million commercial, government and residential customers throughout North America.
- ADT's total security solutions include intrusion detection, fire detection, video surveillance, access control, critical condition monitoring, health and elder care monitoring, electronic article surveillance, radio frequency identification and integrated systems.
- ADT was founded 131 years ago.
ADT Helps Secure:
- 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
- Half of the country's top 50 national and regional bank holding companies.
- 72 of the nation's mid and large-size airports. ADT helps secure 19 of the top 30 busiest airports in the United States.
- All federal courthouses nationwide.
- Of the top 100 largest retailers in the world, 45 are located in the United States. More than 80 percent of those retailers use some form of ADT security technology in some or all of their locations.
ADT Service and Installation:
- ADT installs more than 80 security systems each hour, or more than one a minute.
- ADT has more than 6,000 installers and service technicians nationwide.
ADT helps protect families, businesses and communities:
- In 2004, ADT responded to more than 50,000 crimes in progress.
- ADT interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country.
ADT's Customer Monitoring Centers:
- ADT has four Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC) strategically located throughout the United States, linked to create one virtual nationwide monitoring platform.
- The CMCs act on more than 29 million alarm signals each year
- 93,000+ alarms daily
- 200,000+ total calls daily (inbound/outbound)
- 8,000+ customer contacts an hour 24/7
- Handle more than 19 million customer calls per year.
- Handle 3.3 customer transactions every second.
- With the virtual capability of ADT's CMCs, if one monitoring center receives excessive alarm signal traffic or, in a worst-case scenario, becomes nonoperational, all alarm signals can be rerouted to another of ADT's four centers.
Limited Time Offer!
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!
By clicking CALL ME I agree to be contacted by an ADT Authorized Dealer even if I'm on a Do Not Call list. In addition, I consent to be called back from an ADT Authorized Dealer at the phone number provided, including cellular, which may be generated from an automated phone dialing system.
Just click the green button below and a representative will contact you shortly.
No, Take me back
Have Questions? Call 1-877-712-7549