Brinks Security is Now ADT
The Nation's Leading Home Security Providers
Join Forces to Become the New ADT
ADT, the nation's largest home security provider, has joined forces with Broadview (formerly Brinks Security) to offer home security services across the U.S. According to a recent release about the ADT-Brinks acquisition, the addition of Broadview's 1.3 million customers will bring ADT's North American residential and small business operations to more than six million customers under the ADT brand name - securing its spot as America's #1 home security company.
We are excited to complete this transaction to bring together two of the premier companies in the North American residential and commercial security industry. This creates an opportunity for ADT to strengthen its leadership position in the security industry."
Read full release
- - Ed Breen
- Chairman and CEO of Tyco International, which owns ADT
The two leading home security companies will utilize their advanced monitoring centers and the latest technology to help protect millions of Americans. Now, homeowners will get the power of the nation's leading monitored home security providers, under one name. There's never been a better time to choose ADT.
Three Reasons to Choose the New ADT:
- Advanced Technology: ADT and Brinks have partnered to give you and your home the latest home security technology available. From infrared motion detectors to wireless keychain remotes, it's never been easier to keep your home secure.
- More Monitoring Centers: ADT has more monitoring centers than any home security provider in the nation. Its partnership with Brinks/ Broadview security means your system is backed by interconnected command centers - delivering a rapid response time you can count on.
- More Experience: With more than 131 years in the security business, ADT is America's most experienced home security provider. ADT and Brinks Security help protect millions of homes and businesses across the U.S.
Learn More About Broadview/Brinks Home Security
ADT delivers the best in home security - that's why they've partnered with one of the nation's home security leaders. Not only does Brinks serve millions of Americans, the standard Brinks home security system was recognized as a Consumer's Digest Best Buy.
ADT and Broadview(Brinks) are an excellent strategic fit. We have highly complementary product and service offerings ... and a shared dedication to quality customer service."
Read full release
- - Naren Gursahaney
- President of ADT Worldwide
According to the release, Broadview Security is one of the leading monitored security companies in North America. ADT is the world's largest electronic security provider. Tyco intends to combine the two businesses under the ADT name.
Call now to learn more about the new ADT and improve your home security today.
Free Home Security Review
Limited Time Offer!
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!