ADT is America's #1 Home Security Company
24-hour monitoring from four ADT Monitoring Centers.It's important to understand that most security companies have one monitoring center, and in some cases, it's not based in the U.S. or even managed by an actual security company.
With ADT, you get security from four interconnected command centers that are strategically located throughout the United States. Each command center is backed by powerful equipment and trained professionals, so if one center's connection is interrupted, another center will begin monitoring your home.
This means ADT is prepared for emergencies 24/7! Don't risk your home and family's safety, choose ADT - America's #1 security company - for monitored security protection.
Here's what else ADT home security monitoring includes:
Add Two-Way Voice to reach a live ADT monitoring center dispatcher from almost anywhere in your home.
Or get CellGuard® to help protect your home with cell phone technology - no landline needed!
- Monitored Burglary
- Manual Police Emergency
- Manual Fire Alarm
- AC Power Failure
- Medical Emergency Notification
- Optional Upgrade: Smoke and Heat Sensors
- Optional Upgrade: Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Optional Upgrade: Water Sensors
- Optional Upgrade: Freeze Sensors
Here's how your ADT-monitored security system works:
- The home is monitored 24 hours a day through the installed system. In the event of an emergency, the system will transmit a signal to one of ADT's four monitoring centers.
- The monitoring center attempts to contact the homeowner via phone after the signal is received. If the person who answers the phone cannot supply the personal identification code, or if no one answers the phone, the representative then will notify local authorities.
- Local authorities will be notified to dispatch to the home to determine the cause of the disturbance and to respond to emergency situations.
Limited Time Offer!
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!