ADT Home Security Benefits You In Multiple Ways
Whether you want home security to secure your home, to protect your family or to promote your peace of mind, ADT has the solution you're looking for. With 24-hour monitoring from a network of eight interconnected security command centers, ADT is always there for your family.
How does ADT home security benefit you?
Home security systems help protect your property from burglaries, house fire and excessive levels of carbon monoxide. ADT's cutting-edge security equipment and security monitoring help protect you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When your home security system detects a problem, it notifies ADT. ADT then springs into action to diagnose the situation and gets you help as quickly as possible.
A safer family
ADT doesn't just help protect your property. It also helps promote the well-being of the people in your household. ADT’s wealth of technology and expertise can help your family feel good about its level of protection again such hazards as fire, as well as break-ins and the effects of natural disasters. It also helps you detect when your home has excessive levels of carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas used in many large household appliances that can be fatal at high levels. ADT can notify you and your loved ones calmly and quickly when your safety is at risk.
Peace of mind
Secure property and a safe family are important to everyone’s well-being. But when it comes to home security systems, the most important benefit is probably the peace of mind that home security provides. With ADT home security, you can leave home or go to bed knowing that you're being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by the best in the business.
What's stopping you from investing in protection for your home? Get the facts about ADT Security today.
Seven reasons to get ADT home security
- ADT offers a free initial consultation, so you can get the information you need without any obligation to make a purchase.
- ADT offers CellGuard® technology so that you can have home security even if you don't have a landline telephone.
- ADT’s Two-Way Voice feature lets you speak directly with a security professional if an emergency happens in your home.
- ADT protects millions of homeowners across the United States, so you know it is a provider you can trust.
- ADT provides professional installation by trained technicians.
- ADT's monitoring centers are configured so that your call is always relayed efficiently, even if one of the four monitoring centers is inoperable due to weather or a high volume of calls.
- ADT has relationships with more than 38,000 police, fire and medical agencies throughout the country. Local emergency dispatch enables you to get a quick response when a security threat arises.
Home security allows you to protect what means the most to you and enhance your peace of mind. See ADT reviews, or call 1-877-712-7549 today to find out why more than 6 million customers nationwide have chosen ADT.
Homeowners Don't Wait!
Submit your contact information below and we'll call you!
Great Reasons to Choose an ADT Monitored Wireless Security System:
- Affordable pricing
- Rapid response times
- Long history of security experience
- The largest provider in North America
- Protects homes, businesses and government buildings
The Wireless Keychain Remote is another great reason to go wireless. This handheld device lets you arm and disarm your system from almost any room in your home - or from up to 50 feet away - meaning you'll always be in control of your family's safety and security.